I’m back again with another installment of Future Watch, featuring the top prospects in the USA. Today Travis Weber is the featured prospect. Weber is a native of Hibbing, Minnesota who spent last season playing for the Under 17 and 18 teams in Ann Arbor, Michigan. Weber is a hybrid goalie, who basically does anything to stop the puck which is the goaltenders job. He also likes to play the puck and control the play as much as possible. Having started out the year for the Under 17 team, Weber was playing solid between the pipes and was moved up to the Under 18 squad. Weber also made the trip to Switzerland for the Under 18 World Championships and he played extremely well in 2 and a half games and had the best goals against average in the tournament as well as finishing second in save percentage. With the coaching change in Ann Arbor, he feels as most of the players do, they liked the old coaches but will be happy to start out with a clean slate. The top colleges on his list include Minnesota, Harvard, North Dakota, and Notre Dame. He will be making an unofficial visit to the Minnesota Campus soon. Over the summer Weber plans on working out on his strength training program and probably won’t play too much hockey.
- Western Conference
- Eastern Conference
- RUMOR: Red Sox have made trade/received a waiver claim (rosenthal thinks outfielder)
- OT: Sens Lounge XCVI: "HIPA's Gonna Pop" Edition
- Golden Knights Facing Disaster With Cox/AT&T Sportsnet negotiations
- Poll: Will Dadanov get 50+ points this season?
- Future: Sebastian Aho vs Jesse Puljujarvi
- Sabres to offer $89 monthly pass